Galdi offers packaging solutions for food products in paper packaging. The company has always focused on people and innovation. In fact, continually updating skills and attracting the best talents are key to maintaining and developing the company’s competitiveness. Opened in 2021, Galdi Village, a place to fill, is the new building that flanks Galdi’s production headquarters. A place dedicated to innovation, people and the territory, where creativity, dynamism and welfare meet to bring new ideas to life. Its spaces will host different experiential moments – from social and cultural initiatives to events dedicated to higher education and networking – making the building a multipurpose center serving the growth of Galdi and the territory.
A great deal of attention is paid to quality of life. The building was designed according to energy and environmental efficiency criteria of the LEED® protocol, that defines the most stringent requirements for eco-friendly buildings. The indoor environment was designed to ensure the best conditions in terms of air quality, thermo-hygrometric comfort and lighting. Windowed components with low solar factor ensure maximum comfort in indoor environments.
LED luminaires are also dimmed through daylight sensors.
The building has achieved LEED® v4 BD+C: New Construction certification by reaching the “Gold” level.
1. Air handling units equipped with high-efficiency heat recovery
2. Outdoor air flow rates according to Ashrae 62.1:2010
3. Sanitary equipment with reduced potable water flow rate
4. Photovoltaic panels on the roof
5. Roofing materials and exterior finish with high SRI
6. Energy-efficient exterior envelope
7. LED light fixtures and dimming of artificial versus natural light
8. Sustainable site waste management and indoor air quality control during construction phase
9. Interior spaces with high benefit over exterior views and natural light
10. Use of materials with high recycled content and low VOC content and VOC emission.
Via Enrico Fermi, 43/b, 31038, Treviso (TV)
Client: Impresa CEV S.p.A.
Intended Use: Multipurpose building
Period of construction: 2018 – 2020
Area: 2.120 mq
U.S. Green Building Council* website:
→ Project Info
* U.S. entity involved in the development of the LEED® certification protocol.